UNICORN believes in the power of unity. We often team up with other gifted and talented organizations to accomplish broad initiatives. If you’d like to ream up with us on a future project and share our values, then we’d like to hear from you. To contact us click here or call: (201) 782-9100.
UNICORN is committed to using Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE), Minority Business Enterprises (MBE) and Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE) for our projects. When considering DBEs, MBEs and WBEs, we take the firm’s price, capabilities and contract goals into consideration.
Depending on the nature of the project, we solicit involvement by:
- Targeting portions of the contract for D/M/WBE involvement,
- Providing interested D/M/WBEs with adequate information about plans, specifications and requirements,
- Requesting assistance from D/M/WBE community organizations; D/M/WBE contractors’ groups; local, state and federal D/M/WBE business assistance offices; and other organizations to recruit D/M/WBEs, and
- Assisting in locating, bonding, lines of credit, insurance, necessary equipment, supplies, materials, or related assistance or services when appropriate.
Current subcontracting opportunities exist in:
- Electrical & Signal Work
- Mechanical & Plumbing
- Hazardous Waste Handling & Removal
- Marine Work & Pile Driving
UNICORN complies with the statutory requirements of all federal, state and local regulations governing the use of DBEs, MBEs and WBEs.